BNL Clean Energy plants utilise the chemical and thermal energy stored in the feedstock in a much more efficient way than conventional waste-to-energy plants. This results in additional revenue and cash flow, allowing for a faster pay-off of your investments and improved financial results for your plant site.
- Zero Emission: Revenue in the form of clean energy subsidies and goodwill for your brand image. Cost savings through lowered emission fees.
- Multiple feedstock: Revenue for the processing of incoming waste (gate fees). Cost savings since you are processing your own residues and waste.
- Power and Energy: Revenue from the sales of electricity and thermal energy. Cost savings since you are producing your own clean energy.
- Zero Residue: Revenue from the sales of recycled raw materials.
- Synthetic Fuels: Additional revenue from the sales of synthetic fuels!